<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

17.05.04

Oh my geez. She can barely walk but somehow, just somehow she can still find the strength to...oh my geez right now I hate her so much. My moods are so awful, its crazy. Steph got me a dress (well two, but its so, I really don't think it'll be...) Anyways maybe I'll tell him, if I tell just one teensy little person will it really matter (some of these sound so cryptic my stars! Its really not that big of a secret)

Its so weird its Monday, and 5:30 I should be getting ready for dance, I can't wait for summer dance to start, its awesome how I'm actually getting into it even though I suck.

I give up. That's it. It's over. He fucking wins, I mean I don't even want to hope anymore, I never ever want to see him again but that's not possible... (well running away is hard...) I just, I mean I didn't think it was actually going to happen but the ship hadn't sunk yet! And I guess nothing has actually happened, but its been so long. So here's the last thing I'll ever say about it (yeah right, okay I'll try)

YOU WIN.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?